For New Years Eve we all went to Melanie and Scott's for a party!!! We ate SEAFOOD and tons of other stuff. That is what we do best. Eat that is!!! We played games and a few hot tubed ooh that would actually just be Ashley and Ryan with their little chaperon Haiden. He has no fear and lets everyone know what he wants, and hot tubing was his desire of the moment.
When it was time for the count down we all put on our silly hats, lays and masks. We gathered in Mel and Scott's carpeted family room and my so sweet husband handed everyone a large handful of metallic glitter confetti. When the ball dropped we all yelled and threw confetti everywhere. It was in our hair clothes and all over the house. I mean all over, not long after the New year we all started to wander around the rest of the house and with us we took metallic confetti. All I can say is if the party is here next year, Michael will be the one to clean up the revenge of the confetti. I just know it will happen!
We played games until about 2am and then finally went home. Our kids managed to stay awake and join in the excitement until we started to drive. Once on the road they were both down for the count!!!
Happy New year to all of my wonderful friends and family.
When it was time for the count down we all put on our silly hats, lays and masks. We gathered in Mel and Scott's carpeted family room and my so sweet husband handed everyone a large handful of metallic glitter confetti. When the ball dropped we all yelled and threw confetti everywhere. It was in our hair clothes and all over the house. I mean all over, not long after the New year we all started to wander around the rest of the house and with us we took metallic confetti. All I can say is if the party is here next year, Michael will be the one to clean up the revenge of the confetti. I just know it will happen!
We played games until about 2am and then finally went home. Our kids managed to stay awake and join in the excitement until we started to drive. Once on the road they were both down for the count!!!
Happy New year to all of my wonderful friends and family.
I sincerely hope that you all have a wonderful 2009!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment