Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sooooo. It has been a while since I have updated my blog and I've been getting a little harrassment from some of my friends. So here goes!
January
came and went
and
I did not even see it pass.

The kids are well and growing like weeds (some a little faster than others!) Michael just finished his first semester of nursing school. He did well and is very excited for a week and a half break from school. Sleeping in is good. Next semester his school is 3 days a week instead of 2 and starts at 8am. An hour earlier does not seem all that much more stressful but Michael is a nite owl and his bed time is going to have to adjust.
This next semester Michael starts
CLINICALS and the first semester of NURSING classes.

One down and only 4 more to go!!!! It will pass before we know it :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I can't read what you wrote on the background you chose. Great that you posted though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been the same way with my blogging lately...sometimes it is just one more thing on the list. Love to hear about whats new though. Dont worry, school will fly and life will be normal again...or at least that is what I keep telling myself! :)

    ReplyDelete