As a family, just the four of us, we got to spend Christmas Eve together. We drove around neighborhoods and looked at the Christmas decorations. We had KFC for dinner, yummy! After the lights we opened our 1 gift for Christmas Eve (PJ's.) The kids took a bath and got ready for Santa to come. Haiden went to bed very nicely. I think he was a little excited! Lily on the other hand would not go to sleep. She had taken a late nap while we were looking at the lights. She was a little bear. Michael was getting Christmas ready while I wrestled Lily. Eventually it took a dads touch to get her to sleep. Christmas was set out and all of the presents wrapped around 1am, not that late I suppose.
Star Wars the Clone Wars PJ's for Haiden! So excited, complete BOY!

Princess Ariel PJ's for Lily. She is the little princess I was so hoping not to get. What happened to tom boys.
I am so glad you have a blog. I am adding yours and will be keeping track of your family. Seeing we only see you at the reunions!
ReplyDeleteLove Lindsi