Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SHOPPING WITH TWO KIDS

Today was a day for Christmas shopping. Michael was at work, so I loaded the kids up and was off to the store. Once there I got to listen to "I want this, can I have this, I want that" "Can I just have it for now, not for a Christmas present." And when the answer was no I got to listen to screaming and yelling in the middle of the store. While Haiden was throwing a tantrum Lily is trying to climb out of the cart and is throwing everything from my purse on the floor as well as the stuff I had put in the cart to purchase. Let me tell you I did not make it very long and only went to one store. I was however able to get a good number of my gifts. When Michael got home from his study group we ate dinner and went out for more shopping, much easier with the two of us. And we finally bought our Christmas tree. Now to put it up and decorate.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun adventure! It is always nice to hear that other peoples children act like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, shopping with the kiddies...it is a lot of work, and mine doesnt even talk yet!
    Good luck with the decorating...I dont especially like doing it, but I love to sit in a dark room with my Christmas tree lit up and sip hot chocolate. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete