Well I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone once more. It always seems so far away but is then just around the corner before we know it. This year my family had Christmas on the Sunday before Christmas because my brother had to work 12hours of Christmas day. Everyone finally got to see and hold Kai. I was not totally healthy but washed up real well and put a barrier between us and got to hold him for the first time. He was over two weeks old and I had only briefly seen him in the NICU the day he was born. He has changed tons!
Mom and Dad
Mom made breakfast our traditional Christmas meal. It was very good as always.
Michael
DeNise and Jeremy
Michael hangin in the background, Grandpa, Jaxton and Jayce.
Lily and Kayson playing. They thought it was fun pushing back and forth in the walker.
We had a great night spending time with the family celebrating Christmas. The night was topped off by me being on call. So we did not have to leave before the party was over. I really hate having to leave early and miss out on the festivities!!! Also I am the one behind the camera so there is no pictures of me on my camera.



Looks like everyone had a great christmas!
ReplyDelete